Deviate Digital are seeking a PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist to join their growing team based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London.
Deviate Digital was founded by Sammy Andrews in 2017 and has been named a leading digital advisory agency to the entertainment industry by the Sunday Times.
Their client list includes internationally renowned artists, industry-leading management companies, both major and independent record labels, emerging talent, global superstars and stretches to some of the biggest names in UK touring, promoters and festivals.
Heading into an exciting third year as an agency, Deviate is looking to expand its PPC and social advertising team to match the growing demand for its forward-thinking approach to digital marketing in the music industry.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
At Deviate Digital we provide services globally and one of our most sought after services right now is PPC, Social ads (and organic advisory) & content creation. We work with some of the biggest names in music and beyond and are currently recruiting a PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist.
As a PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist, you will:
- Create and implement successful multi-channel PPC and social advertising strategies
- Set up and run PPC/search/social campaigns
- Contribute to and execute strategic growth plans
- Liaise with clients, generate briefs and deliver world-class account management
- Both take part in and lead learning sessions with clients and internal teams
- Deliver world-class reports and insights to our clients
The ideal PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist, will possess:
- A proven track record (3 years +) in digital marketing, specifically