There’s just one day to go until our second eSummit. Hopefully, you’re as excited as we are!
Starting at 10 a.m. ET / 7 a.m. PT tomorrow (January 12), we kick off eSummit, featuring 40+ industry professionals.
In each of the sessions, our awesome speakers will be sharing actionable insights on SEO, enterprise SEO, PPC, paid social, and content marketing.
If you haven’t already registered, do not miss out! Invest in your success today.
“The presentations, sessions, and everything was a level of quality I wasn’t expecting at all. I can’t express enough how impressed I am.”
– 2020 eSummit attendee
Speakers at SEJ eSummit include:
- Lily Ray (Path Interactive)
- Wil Reynolds (Seer Interactive)
- Britney Muller (ex-Moz)
- Martin Splitt (Google)
- Jackie Chu (Uber)
- Marie Haynes
- Upasna Gautam (CNN)
- John Shehata (Condé Nast)
- and many more
Keynote & Main Stage
- How 2020 changed the course of SEO in 2021.
- What 2021 will bring for SEO.
- How to prepare for Google’s Core Web Vitals.
- How to use search data to understand your customers better than ever.
- What were the biggest digital ad shake-ups in 2020? (Plus: how to deal with them in 2021.)
Continue Reading Below
- What’s new with the introduction of Google’s Core Web Vitals.
- How to improve SEO with Core Web Vitals and build an enterprise SEO mindset.
- Why and how Featured Snippet answers are chosen.
- How to diagnose the cause of a drop in Google organic traffic and how to fix it.
- What distinguishes enterprise SEO from standard SEO.
- How to get buy-in