An incredible opportunity to work at the forefront of a large talented global SEO department at FARFETCH. The position is like no other; your scope, to build on an established highly successful SEO strategy, implementing your own revolutionary ideas while developing meaningful working relationships with your team and peers. You’ll be responsible for the growth of organic search and app store optimisation, using a mixture of in-house and external resources. The pace is fast yet highly rewarding, as is the culture of FARFETCH.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will create, set and execute the global SEO and ASO strategies and objectives, ensuring alignment with broader business and international goals
- You will have a holistic view of the organisation and be able to communicate across a board matrix organisation to exchange business critical information at a senior leadership level
- You will build a consistently high-performing and engaged department and team by leading, inspiring, motivating and developing team members from Senior Managers through to Assistants.
- You will define the department budget requirements, manage and control the costs and ensure sufficient resources are in place to operate meeting business goals
- You will work closely with technical, brand and product teams, helping push forward key strategic initiatives, ensuring correct prioritisation and team resourcing is in place
- You will bring your revolutionary SEO ideas to the role, being able to quantify uplift and measure success
- You will develop and deliver creative concepts in partnership with Brand stakeholders, that support the new brand strategy positioning in the minds of the