Our performance marketing team is looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join us on an exciting 9-month contract.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientiﬁc expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn the culture, and collaborative style. The customer is at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to creating and personalising products to meet their needs and desires, using data and insight to drive these.
The performance marketing team is looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join us on a 9-month contract. This role will play a key role in developing and executing our paid media strategy, driving all paid channels to support the full consumer funnel in the most effective and efficient way, supporting our ambitious growth plans. Reporting into our Performance Marketing Manager, the Senior Paid Media Executive will support across the Paid Media and Paid Social channels.
What you’ll do
• Manage and grow performance activities in PPC (Google Ads, Shopping, YouTube and GDN), and Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest).
• Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, understanding purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns.
• Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign.
• Using large data sets to analyse and create optimisation plans.
• Work closely with third parties like Google and Facebook to driving opportunities and test new products.
• Working closely with the wider digital marketing